Invercargill Airport Limited (IAL) operates the Invercargill Airport facility, servicing the Southland and Fiordland regions. IAL is a company formed pursuant to Section 3A of the Airport Authorities Act 1966.
The shares in the Company are held by:
- Invercargill City Holdings Ltd (97.47%)
- Hokonui Research and Development Ltd (0.63%)
- Oraka-Aparima Runanga Incorporated Society (0.63%)
- Te Runaka o Awarua Charitable Trust (0.63%)
- Waihopai Runaka Holdings Ltd (0.63%)
The Directors of Invercargill Airport Limited are appointed by the shareholders. The number of Directors are four.
- Mr G Lilly
- Ms J George
- Ms P Halstead
- Mr A C Hercus
Invercargill Airport Limited Annual Report
IAL 2024 Final SOI (June 2023)