Invercargill Airport Limited (IAL) operates the Invercargill Airport facility, servicing the Southland and Fiordland regions. IAL is a company formed pursuant to Section 3A of the Airport Authorities Act 1966.
The shares in the Company are held by:
- Invercargill City Holdings Ltd (97.188%)
- Hokonui Research and Development Ltd (0.703%)
- Oraka-Aparima Runanga Incorporated Society (0.703%)
- Te Runaka o Awarua Charitable Trust (0.703%)
- Waihopai Runaka Holdings Ltd (0.703%)
The Directors of Invercargill Airport Limited are appointed by the shareholders. The number of Directors are five.
- Mr. T.M. Foggo (Chairman)
- Mr. R.M. Walton
- Mr. J.D. Green
- Mr. T.R. Shadbolt
- Mr. S O’Donnell
- General Manager: Nigel Finnerty
- Operations Manager: Dan Coe
Invercargill Airport Limited Annual Report