Fly into your career at Invercargill Airport
With more than 14,000 aircraft landings or take offs a year and 310,000 passengers coming through the airport, we must be ready to go every day. If you’re an experienced administrator who has good attention to detail, thrives in a fast-paced working environment and enjoys a challenge, then this role could be for you
Invercargill Airport is a significant asset and the gateway to the beautiful Southland region. We are currently looking for a Business Support & Airport Administrator to join our small, dedicated team responsible for operating the Airport.
What will you be doing
As the Business Support & Airport Administrator you will be responsible for providing business & administrative support to the General Manager and team at IAL. You will report to the General Manager.
Your primary duties of administration, customer service and managerial support are critical to the smooth running of the airport.
In addition, by ensuring the business systems are robust, you will identify opportunities to improve and grow the airport as the premier gateway to and from Southland.
To make this role yours you will want be part of a high preforming team working at a growth airport. You will have a strong business administration skills and have a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to get the right results.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to use your proven administration skills to support the smooth running of our business
- Have a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to use computer based business systems.
- Identify improvement opportunities and make changes to the way we do our business
- Be friendly, approachable and work with, and support, the needs of our customers
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and manage strong relationships both internally and externally.
Hours of work are 8:30am – 3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you think you would be a perfect fit for this role, click on this link Invercargill Airport Business Support and Airport Administration to the role description and send your completed Invercargill Airport Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Tuesday 11th September 2018.